The Crossroads Eurasia program has a fee.
Once we’ve discussed your application with you, we will let you know what your options are and the price of each one. These will be priced according to the table below.
|Weeks||Fee||Each additional week|
|Research and Journalism||4||$2,000||n/a|
A US$ 300 security deposit is required to accept the offer. The remainder of the fee is payable 1.5 months later or 1.5 months before you travel, whichever is earlier.
Our programs are priced in U.S. dollars, but we can take a payment in any currency.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Internship placement
- Two meals per day (usually three in practice)
- Language tutor office hours (or equivalent) twice per week
- Support from locally based coordinator
- Cultural activities and excursions to nearby landmarks
- Visa support
- Airport meeting and transportation to host city.
- Access to alumni network
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Cost of getting to Russia (~$1,000 from the U.S. east coast, roundtrip)
- Russian visa (~$100 – $300, depending on citizenship)
- Local transportation (~$0 – 50 per month)
- Personal expenses
SCHOLARSHIPS AND DISCOUNTS
We are looking for several individuals to help us with social media content. In return for a stipend of $25 per week, we will ask you to create content to give a sense of what the day-to-day experience feels like. We prefer the format to be visual, but are open to other ideas, depending on your skills and interests.
If you are interested, please let us know in the “other” section of the application, including any skills or experience in creating content that you can bring to the project.
The stipend will be paid upon your return, with the successful completion of the project. You will retain ownership rights to the content you produce, giving us the right to use it.
If there was one thing I could change about the program, it would be… well, nothing!Dana H.