- Length: Between one and three months.
- Timing: Offered year-round unless noted.
- Combinations: It’s possible to combine multiple options, e.g. teach for four weeks and then translate for five.
- Start dates: As close to your preferred date as possible.
- Academic credit: Yes, internships qualify.
- Work experience: None required.
- Minimum age: At least 18 at the time of application.
- Russian proficiency: Minimum ILR level 1 (basic). No upper limit. Heritage speakers welcome.
This work experience is about public speaking, managing a classroom, and learning teaching techniques. It is especially helpful if you are thinking about teaching English abroad after graduation.
Highly immersive and focusing on work with text and documents, this experience is for those who want to learn about translation and just perfect their Russian.
Camp counseling (summer only)
Located at a highly sought-after summer camp, this experience uses sports, theater, and the outdoors to immerse children in the English language and teach them to be responsible global citizens. Working alongside Russian co-counselors, you help bring this camp to life.